Paper-Poster/Abstract Submission Guidelines
Paper/Poster presentations will be on December 17, 2021 at Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad
Registration is compulsory for Paper submission
For PG Student registration fees will be INR 500 only. (Can attend only paper and poster session Hall)
For all delegates (Except PG student) physical conference registration is must for abstract submission
PG student paper-poster presentation fees needs to be paid online only.
All PG student can attend physical conference by paying conference registration fees in PG category.
Conference will give attractive prizes for the winners
Paper-Poster/Abstract needs to submit before 5th December 2021.
We encourage original research work. All abstracts will be reviewed by panel of experts and then would be accepted as oral free paper/poster presentations during An International Conference on critical care in obstetrics, Ahmedabad from 17th to 19th Dec. 2021
Abstract Submission Themes:
- Critical Care in Obstetrics
- Imaging in Obstetrics
- Miscellaneous Obstetrics
Guideline for Paper/Poster Submission
- Only registered delegates are allowed to submit the abstract for paper
- The abstract for the paper/poster needs to be brief – not more than 300 words.
- The first author will be the contact person for all the correspondence about the presentation.
- Only one submission as first author will be accepted.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- Please choose an appropriate theme related to your presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted via designated Google Form ONLY.
- The title should be short and concise, & must NOT be written in capital letters.
- The abstract should not contain broad statements like “The results will be discussed”
- You may use standard abbreviations, however mention unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word, when it appears for the first time.
- Use numerals to indicate numbers, except when beginning the sentences.
- Case reports are generally not accepted unless they bring significant and novel biological information, they will be converted to poster presentations
- Please do not submit an abstract under more than 1 category
- Last date for submission of Abstracts is 30th November 2021.
- All Submissions will be acknowledged by email. So, please provide your current working E mail ID along with your Mobile number.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the organizing committee for publications. The Organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in conference in print or electronic media.
- Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at any local/state/national or international meeting are not permitted.
- The Scientific committee will review the abstracts & the acceptance will be communicated to the presenting author by 7th December 2021
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate a session time or change the presentation type.
Instructions for Abstract Content (Only for Oral Paper Presentation)
- Use generic names of drugs only.
- In original research the results have to be submitted with the abstract.
- No references are needed with abstract submission.
- Structure of abstracts:
For original research/ reviews
- Aim & Objectives
- Materials & Methods
For case studies
- Aim & Objectives
- Conclusion/ Clinical Relevance
Instructions for Poster Presentation (No need to submit Abstract, Directly submit Poster)
- All Posters will be E – Posters only
- File Format should be PDF (.pdf)
- Orientation: Portrait format, Single Page only
- Dimensions in Pixels: 1080 pixel width x 1536 pixel Height
- Dimensions in cm: 38.1 cm width x 54.2 Height
- Recommended font & font size: Calibri, 16Points
- Maximum File Size: 20 Mb